Saturday, November 16, 2013

Valera's first letter to me!!!


Wanted to share Valera's first letter he sent to me yesterday!! It is such a great letter.




Hello, dear Amanda. Thanks for you letters. Hope you are doing well.
My name is Valera/ I am 10. I live at RBS.My favorite colors are blue and orange.
...
Do you have kids?

I have BROTHER AND TWO SISTERS. My brother is graduated. His name is Youra and he studies in ASTANA college for a mechanic.

My younger sister is Kristina, she is little and she is in Poludino.

My uncle died in the summer in the traffic accident.

My aunt named Alena is very nice. She cooks so well. She cooked for my birthday.

My birthday is August 6th.

Our kids stay at the camp named Golden autumn in the summer, I mostly stay with my aunt. But love the camp also,

When I was there, we played games and sports and went fishing, It was fun!

Look forward to your letter, bye, Valera.

No comments:

Post a Comment