Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tolya's third letter to me!

Wow!!! I just got 3 letters back to back from my oldest in Kaz Tolya!!! Such a blessing even if it was quite a surprise. Since he said he did not mind my sharing our letters we write with others I am posting them. He told me about making president! The photos and all just made it to me first! I have no idea what Halloween party he is talking bout though. LOL. I was telling him how drugs never help anyone and neither does alcohol. He is just the sweetest young man. 

 Here is the third letter:

Hello my dear friend,

I'm fine. Hope you are well. Sorry for my late answer.

How was Halloween party? I'm glad you like the conference. It is very good to learn new things and meet new people. I love your pictures. I admire people who can help poor people. It is very nice of you to help them too. You are very kind! It is very interesting to meet famous people. I'd love to see more pictures from the conference.

I graduate school this year. I'll be happy with any things you send to me. I'm happy to graduate. I think it will be very interesting at the college. I promise to tell you about it. Thanks for believing in me. I won't have mistakes with the drugs. I'm not interested in it. I know alcohol is not good. It ruins a lot of families. Thanks for caring about me. I'm happy you don't want me to make mistakes. I'd like you to be my God Mother. I'd love to learn English. I like drawing.

Yes, I miss my dad, but he will always be in my heart. I don't live thinking about my past. I live thinking about my future. My mother will regret leaving me. You know when I told you everything I began to feel much better.

Yes, we all have very beautiful names.

I'm the youngest in my family. My brothers work.

You can ask me any questions. I'll be happy to answer all of them.

I'll have pets. And they will mean a lot for me.

You are very interesting person. And it is without doubt.

Yes, I'm afraid of spiders and falling. Hope we can overcome fears.

We don't have a place to climb. We ski around our school. There is much snow in winter here.

Thanks for praying about me.

My God will care about you too! I don't mind if you show my letters to anyone you want.

It snowed here. But the snow melted. We are all waiting for winter. It is getting colder every day.

I'm a school president. It is great honor for me.

Tolya

No comments:

Post a Comment