Friday, November 29, 2013

My Sweet Family in the Philippines!!


So I got a handmade envelope filled with goodies inside from sweet sisters Rosemarie and Trisha. Even a sweet letter written by their mom from her and their daddy. :D I love these kids! This letter would of been unexpected except for the fact both girls and mom were excited to tell me they wanted to send one. Especially the girls. :D Here is Rosemarie and Trisha.

Here are photos:

Got my letters and everything from Rosemarie, Trisha, and their mama!!!
Rosemarie and Trisha sent me copies of report cards. Thanks even though you didn't have to like the letters you chose to. They sent me a sweet old photo of them with a letter on the back. They must know I love old photos. their mom sent me a letter. Yes believe it you two your mom dad send one from her and your dad. I got some cute hearts. A letter from Rosemarie and two amazing drawings. Yes Rosemarie you can draw. Trisha sent me a letter and since I love minons she drew me too. Yes I thinks the minions are too cite and funny. All was sent in the cutest handmade construction paper envelope. Thanks so so much girls and mommy!!
Drawing Rosemarie made. Me and mom agree. Sweet you can draw so no more saying you can't.
Doodle Rosemarie made me. Future cover photo on facebook I think so!
Minons Trisha made me! They are so cute. This may also end up a future cover photo!
The hearts!
Rosemarie and Trisha I love this photo. Thank you so much the note the back is amazing too. My hearts right here!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment