Saturday, November 9, 2013

More Photos Of My Antares Boys

So I have not had the chance to post lately. Been kind of off my game in posting. So I wanted to take this time to show you some photos of my Antares boys.


First is for Tolya:

In one day I got three photos of my boy Tolya I love these I got this day.
Two for letters and one for pictures! I love the photo with him holding the pictures especially. The first two photos came with his response letter I sent the other with the other letter. I love this photo! Why you may ask??? I mentioned in his response letter that I saw his photo of him with my letter and I thought his smirk was really really nice, but I saw him smiling in a photo and it was an absolutely beautiful smile. He smiled in this photo!! All out smiled!! He said he wanted to really see some of the things I made one day so since the photo limit is two photos I used that space to let him get a glimpse of what he wanted to see. a painting I did and some crocheting I did. The back photo that came with his other letter I guess showed up at the right time. It was some of my photography. I love to take pictures of flowers. Such a lovely photo of him. Beyond happy.

Tolya with the first letter he got that day from me.

Tolya with the second letter he got that day from me. Got a smirk here.
 
Now to my favorite picture I got this day. The one I mentioned above. The pictures and the amazing smile. :D
 
Got another sweet photo of Tolya with another letter this Friday. He is too sweet and that smirk of his is priceless. I think he may of gotten a haircut.

Now for my Valera:

I got another photo of my Valera! He is a sweetie. Love the smirk in this photo.
 
Got another sweet photo of Valera with another letter this Friday. He is too sweet with his smirk.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment