Saturday, November 16, 2013

Amollo Everlines second letter to me!!

I got a second letter from Amollo!! This one has my name. I guess I should start calling her Evenline in the next letter.

 The letter says:
 
 
 
 
I got a second letter from Amollo!! This one has my name. I guess I should start calling her Evenline in the next letter.
The letter says:
Dear Amanda Watts,
I send you my greetings in Jesus name.
How are you? Me and my family we are fine. ...
My country Uganda is good and I love it.
My friend thank you for the letter 1 photo, drawing puzzle, and the stickers you sent for me. They are very nice. I love your picture very much. You are very beautiful. I am happy to know you.
To answer your questions my favorite colour is red. Favorite food is rice and meat. I like reading my books, learning, playing with my friends
Singing for God. What I dislike is digging, abusing, and fighting. My country is good and we are now receiving rain. Yes my country has traditions. (I had asked what were some of their traditions. Translators must of left a little out) Me I love to be called Everline.
How are your dogs doing?
At home we also have three dogs. One is called Simba. Another one is called Osse nad third one is called Poppi.
Our dogs eat bones and posho. How are your parents? Me my parents are fine.
I thank God for you. You are very good. I love you very much. May God bless you for all the gifts you have sent me. Good bye.


Amollo Everline

 

No comments:

Post a Comment