Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tolya's second letter to me!

Wow!!! I just got 3 letters back to back from my oldest in Kaz Tolya!!! Such a blessing even if it was quite a surprise. Since he said he did not mind my sharing our letters we write with others I am posting them. I am pretty sure he is responding to two letters I sent. He is just the sweetest young man.  

 Here is the second letter he has written me:

Hello dear friend Amanda,

How are you? I'm fine. I often think about you and wait for your letters. I'm happy and healthy. I pray you are good. You did a lot of good of good things in your life! That is why you are blessed.

The photo is very nice! Happy birthday to your mom! How is your family? It is good to spend time with your relatives.

I'd love to get more pictures from you.

Be positive and trust in God. My God will also help you. You are very nice! God can see who is who and help good people.

I'm nervous too when there are a lot of people.

Thanks for saying I have a nice smile.

God save you, Amanda.
Tolya

No comments:

Post a Comment