Friday, November 29, 2013

Hesler's Second letter to mom and I!!

So sweet 16 year old Hesler sent mom and I a second letter and a wonderful drawing!
 
 
Here is his letter and the drawing will be below too:
 

 Dear sponsor Amanda Watts:
I greet you with love; I hope that God pour blessings upon you and your family. I let you know several things about me. What I like to do best is in my spare time is to spend it with my friends. We go out and talk among ourselves. On ...T.V. I like to watch comedy programs but I don't really watch to much because there are many things to do. What I like best is to plat soccer. I like to attend the institute; most of my friends study there and on recess we spend time and talk. At my house I live with my aunt, her children, and my grandmother (hum thought he lived with dad and siblings. Things have changed.). I have a lot of fun with my cousins. I attend church every Sunday. The name of the church is Elohim from Ebenezer Ministries. The season of the year that I like best is summer because I go to swim with my friends; I like the rainy season because it is when we celebrate Christmas with our family. What I like to do is to draw and to listen to music. The new is that I have new friends. I ask that you pray for my grandmother and for my aunt because they are sick. Do you have pets? What is your favorite color? I wish happiness, peace, and love in your home. with love, sincerely,
Hesler Geovani

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet letter. I hope his grandma and his auntie are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I ask that you pray for my grandmother and for my aunt because they are sick. "

    We most certainly will. Your loved ones deserve all the attention and support that they can get, in whatever scenario or form. Both offline and online. And we pray that they get the treatment that won't be too much of a stress.


    Vonda @ Amber Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to you both for praying. His family can get all the prayers they can get as well as all of the other children I sponsor. Thank you Joyful and Vonda. God bless you both. :)

    ReplyDelete