Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Great news, but terrifying for me!!

So it is official. I have been talking to my preacher about speaking about compassion to raise money for the kids where ever it may be needed along with maybe get some children I have sponsored. Everyone that knows me personally know I highly dislike attention focused on me and speaking in public. This will be the only crowd I have ever spoken in front of other than public speaking classes along with the biggest crowd. Not this Sunday but the next. Really really nervous already and I just found out. Please pray I can do well not for me, but for the kids it will help. My speech can make difference for the children. Also pray for my little cousin Julie she will be helping me and keeping me from falling on my face or something!! Eepppp!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know you will do well because you will focus on those children and the help they need. God bless.

    ReplyDelete