Monday, November 18, 2013

Jairo's Second Letter!!

My mom handed me a letter before church Sunday!! I decided to read it for the church during the presentation yesterday. I am very happy because this letter had a surprise and prayers answered. This letter was sent from my Jairo in Peru, wh...ich I sponsored because he shared my granny's name I loved dearly in his. And anyways how can you say no to his sweet face!! 


 Here is the letter. It is a my friens template and I will also show the drawing he drew me!!!....
On the front he filled out a few sections... These were...
My best friends are:
Canlos
Matthew
Daynon

My best friend's name is:
Matthew

My friends:
Are fun

My friends and I:
Play
Go to Project/church

I met my friends at:
School
Project/church

On the back was his letter and drawing!!

 Here is what he wrote to me. Keep in mind he is 4 years old.
Dear sponsor Amanda Watts Jairo greetsyou with much love. He would like to be a doctor. He loves his pets a lot, dog (Maylon) and Pelusa. He also likes fried fish a lot and roasted chicken. What is your favorite food? He thanks you for the sticker, book, puzzle, etc. A few days ago, his mother accepted Christ into her heart, what joy! (I want to pause here to say this is his second letter and in his first letter he asked me to pray really hard that his mom would accept God into her heart! Such a great accomplishment here and makes me really really happy!! :D) Jairo asks you to pray for his family. He says goodbye with a hug. God bless you.

Luisa Vidal tutor for Jairo Hurtado.

Drawing: Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment