Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tolya's Great Accomplishment!!!

Had more issues yesterday with my car battery twice. He made my day so much better. Nothing could bring me down for the rest of the day after I found out the great news. I am beyond proud of one of my boys. Tolya made a huge accomplishment!!

Tolya made school president!!! Congrats Tolya! I am so proud of you!!
 I am so proud of you Tolya!! Congrats to everyone that was given a position to work!
 
I wanted to share a little funny I found out about this while at work.
I had one of those awkward moments that your so happy you start randomly dancing at work while making cookies . Turn around to find one of the hunting guides staring. His first question... what are you doing. All I could do at that point is grin and say happily... dancing of course! Guess he was just confused as to why since he told me he realized that. Lol. Oh yeah by the way I don't dance so guess he got a glimpse of my goofiness that day. 
Has anyone else been this happy especially as a sponsor?? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment