Sunday, November 24, 2013

Haile's First Letter To Me!!!

As you know I have mentioned my mom gave me a letter from Haile who is 13 from Ethiopia. This is actually his second or third letter from him. The first never made it to me.
 
 
 I will write it just as... he wrote it. Here is the letter:

 Dear Amanda Watts,
How are you my dear supporter? Me and my families are very fine, thanks to God. We finished summer (the rainy season).
We finished our 2 month vacation and started class. Our first week at school was nice. September is part of spring season.
There is a yellow flower which only grows in September. Children sing on New Year and the founding of the cross holiday ((? Easter)) which are celebrated in September.
I got your letter and picture I am so happy. I got 187 b.m. ((Think that is right. The writing is hard to read.)) you send for my birthday. I bought shoe by it.
Thank you very much. My family members are 7. My youngest brother didn't celebrate his 1st year yet.
How do you celebrate Hollowin in your country? In which topic do you want me to pray for you? Please pray for me to be a clever student.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment