Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Philippines sweethearts and family!

I have been having trouble with my car recently and the battery dying. It has kept me quite frustrated. God seems to be finding way to make me forget it though. The beginning of this week it was through these sweet photos along with more. I was surprised when the youngest of the two girls I call family in the Philippines sent me a ton of photos on them receiving and opening their Christmas package I sent. I wanted to share some of them with everyone. I love these girls to death and worried about them during the typhoon. I only relaxed as they both close to the same time messaged me to tell me they were safe and their house was undamaged by the typhoon. Thanking God with all that is in me for that even as I morn for those that lost everything or that lost their lives. They picked up their package from the post office right before the typhoon hit. I am so happy the items helped to ease them through the fear of the typhoon. Whether playing with the glow in the dark bracelets or sleeping with the dolls for comfort at night. I have come to find out the names the youngest called the dolls. Even felt my heart squeeze to find out one of the dolls were named Mandy short for my name so she could always remember me. :D These girls have become so loved deep down in my heart I think I wouldn't know what to do without them.
Here are the pictures:
Trisha with the package for the family! It made it!
I wrote them all a letter with the package I sent to them for Christmas explaining things in the package and just talking. Trisha showed it back to me!! :D
Trisha holding her daddy's shirt I sent. Some of the things they got is in front of her. My favorite part... The Barbie Trisha named Mandy and then the pink doll is Violet. So glad they were able to give her a little comfort during the typhoon. To see them happy is like Christmas to me and makes me happy too. :D
Trisha, Rosemarie, and them like Natalie Grant I think as much as I do now. :D
One beautiful lady! Rosemarie and Trisha's mom. She likes Natalie Grant, Violet maybe ;), and loves her kids with all she has. Their some lucky kids to have an amazing mom and dad. :) 
Trisha is surrounded by doubles of almost everything. In the left hand corner I just noticed that you can see the green and orange of their moms scarf/vest I sent. It is beautiful. Hope she liked it. :D
 
 
I would say Trisha loves Violet a lot! Thanks mom for pointing Violet out. :)
Think Rosemarie likes her supplies I sent for school and fun. :D
Peter Pan! One for big sister Rosemarie and one for Trisha. :D
They both said they really liked this book.
Rosemarie in her school uniform. She is wearing a headband sent and brought the book to school to read. :D
Trisha in school uniform wearing one of the headbands. Oh and no Violet didn't go to school with her. :D
The girls wore some of their headbands to school and brought their books to read. So glad they loved their package so much. As I said it makes me happy to see them happy. :D
 
I hope everyone likes the photos as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment