Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tolya opens Christmas Package!

So it has been a while since I blogged. Quite a few things have happen since I last wrote a blog. I have stressed and cried a lot to be quite honest because of  things with my kids I write and sponsor. Within these next few posts it will all come to light why.

First of all, Tolya my sweet, kind, thoughtful, strong, and compassionate young man received his Christmas package. I was worried about what he would think about some of the things, but I wanted his package to be fun as well as filled with things he needed. The photos I was not sure what to think his open was because he pulled the straight face. I did get one smile at least and a sweet letter that explained his feelings on the package that I will post later.

Here are the photos:
Tolya with his Christmas I sent.
His Christmas all laid out. Yes I did get him a remote control car. What kids doesn't like or have fun watching those go. 
The smile! I think this may of been his favorite thing in his Christmas package. He love dressy things. I don't think I have lost my touch guessing dress shirt sizes either if I do say so myself. :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. He looks very nice in his new shirt. God bless you for what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look nice. Sadly he was moved to another orphanage and I lost him so that he could better his chances at life. I will be posting the story hopefully tonight.

    ReplyDelete