Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tolya's grand news!

So got some great news today. My sponsored children along with Rosemarie, and Trisha make me so proud with all of their accomplishments they make. I got a message today from Holly with Antares. Vera at SOK just had told her my Tolya had accepted to study at the village school for 3rd quarter! That means he will get a better education and be able to go to regular colleges. This is one major accomplishment for him. So proud of sweet Tolya!! Think a congrats is in store for him. :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Congratulations are indeed in order for Tolya. I'm so glad God is ordering the steps for his future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is more I have to post. To keep from confusing everyone I am trying to post everything in order or how things happened.

    ReplyDelete