Sunday, January 19, 2014

A First Letter From Caritus

 

Dear Amanda Watts,
Firstly , I thanks God to find to write you this letter (Must be one busy little boy. ;) Cutest first sentence ever) I am a boy with only 5yrs old.
I live in a town called Livingstone with my sibling named Abigail aged 12, Peter age 8, and my young sister Faith a...ged 2. I stay with my mother and young uncle.
I love playing with playing toys and automatic dolls (? What's that). My favorite color is orange The food I like is fryed chicken with chips but I don't take them because it is expensive to buy this food The family can not affor. Thank you for the love you have for me.
God Bless You.
Love you
Caritus Mwillu

I was just his penpal, but I was so happy to at least of gotten this one letter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment