Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Letter from Julian


I received a letter from Julian at the same time as Rebecca and Rachael along with photos. He is one sweet boy.

Here is his letter:

Dear Amanda,
I great you in the name of the Lord Jesus. I appreciate you for writing me a later.
You I think you are fine and your family too.
I am in p.7 class. I am 12. Let me introduce myself and my family to you. My mothers name is Mrs. Nabayego Sarah and my fathers name is Mr. Robert. I live at Kabubu and I am living along with my grandmother.
My most favorite color is blue.
I like so much to eat vegetables, eg, pineapples, apples, etc.
I like to graze pigs and rabbits.
I have two sisters and two brothers.
They all love you and your family at all.
by Senyange  Julian.

Here is the photo I got of him:
He is writing to me.
 
HE IS SUCH A LITTLE GENTLEMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment