Sunday, January 19, 2014

Third Letter From Jario


Jairo is quite the artist I will start off by saying. He is actually the sweetest little boy and so mature for his years.
I now want to let you see what he wrote....
 
On the front he wrote:
With my friends I like to: Play
The sport I like best is: football/soccer
The chore I like best at home is: Cleaning
The subject I like best is: Grammar
The place I enjoy most is the: zoo
 
On the back he drew me the sweetest little picture which of course I love and will show a close up of in a moment.

 What he tutor wrote from him to me was:

Dear sponsor Amanda Watts,
He sends you all his love. He's so happy you love him like a son. His mom says thank you very much. He is the only child and his parents are separated. He enjoys playing with toy cars. At the student center he shares his stuff. He wants to ask you: What's your favorite food? Please pray for the spiritual growth of his mom because she has received Christ into her heart. Merry Christmas. Love,
Luisa Vidal (Tutor)
Jairo drew me a butterfly, two ballons, and the sun. Oh and if you look by the sun you will see a cute little fingerprint there. :)
 
The great thing about his letter was how on time it was. It came in a few days before Christmas even though I could not post it until now.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! You are making a difference not only in little Jairo's life but his mother's life too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Joyful I am very happy about his mom. His prayers were answered. I told him with time and if he prayed hard enough I though his prayer about his mom getting saved might be answered. He got his prayer. :D

    ReplyDelete