Sunday, January 19, 2014

First Letter from Rachael


I received a letter from Rachael at the same time as Rebecca. Rachael's letter is a sweet one.
I even got photos.

Here is the letter:

Dear Amanda,
How are you. I hope you are fine and your family. Me and my family are all fine. I wish you and your family a Merry Xmass and a happy New Year.
I am 8 years old and I have been promoted to primary three after being the 7th out of 41 pupils in class.
I have 2 brothers Innocent (2yrs), Gift (9yrs), and one sister called Gloria who is a disabled with down syndrome effect. I have a mother called Appy is a deaf and a father called David, they love me so much (there was a u in between me and so) .
My favorite color is red and my favorite foods are chips and chicken and matooke and meat.
I love God and I know he can give me anything that I  like.
Thank you so much for my letter, my card (?) for encouraging me. I will always try to do even the hardest things in life.
Thanks. I love you.
Nakya Grace Raceal

Here are the pictures received:
 


SHE IS THE SWEETEST!!

2 comments: