Sunday, January 19, 2014

Letter From Angeli!


So my sweet sponsored child wrote me another letter. It was the letter theme How I have fun and an oh too sweet letter.
Here is the oh too sweet letter she wrote:
The front page:
I usually play with: siblings
When I am outside, I like: playing
Sport I like to play is: running
When I am inside, I like: playing
 
The back says:
Angeli drew the sweetest picture of a sun and I believe a girl.
 
Her letter:
Dear Sponsor Amanda Watts. Shalom in the love of Jesus Christ. How are you doing? Ivi (Angeli) hopes you are always well.
Oh yes, thank you for sponsoring Ivi. She hopes you will always pray for her so she will become a healthy and clever child.
How is the weather at your place now? Ivi hopes you will always be a beautiful girl.
That is all from Ivi for this time.
With Love,
Ivi.
 
THINK SHE OR THE TUTOR WAS INTO THE IVI NAME DURING THIS LETTER.
 
Here is the picture :) :
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment