Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A First Letter From Bibilically

 
 
I got a letter from my penpal Bibilically just after Christmas at the same time as Caritus. I will miss her as well. She also drew me such a sweet border and wrote such a sweet letter.

 
 
Dear Amanda Watts,
Hai. How are you? Me I am verly x2 fine. And am grad (glad) to know you love me.
I love you x2.
May the "Good God" keep on blessing me for the rest of my life. Us he has shown already and I wish you all the best in the name of Jesus. ...
My favorite color is blue as well, and my favorite food is Bananas.
I oly have a family of 5- 3 sisters and 2 brothers. I don't have a dog, cat, or chicken. And I am the number 4. Do you have brothers and sister? I hope to see you one day by the grace of God.
I love you Amanda Watts.
Love
Bibilically

·
 
     

2 comments: