Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Third Letter From Amollo

I got another letter from Amollo just after Christmas. Her letter was a page and a half long and so sweet! :)
Here is what she wrote in her letter:
 
 
 
Dear Amanda Watts ...
I send you my greetings in Jesus name. I thank God for my life and I thank God for you.
I am very happy with you.
I am fine and even my family is fine. Are you also fine?
I want to thank you for all my gifts, the letters, the photos, the card, the stickers,. My gifts are very many I can mot even mention all of them. Thank you for praying for me and my family.
To answer your questions . Me and my family , we are fine and our crops are doing well in the gardens 8 ( think that is an 8 she wrote.). I am sorry to hear your dads crops were destroyed by sunshine ( she talked about how the heat destroyed some of the crops there and I mentioned my dads to explain it has been pretty warm during the summers). Sorry about your sickness are you okey now? ( not sure what sickness?)
I am praying for you. Are you still missing the president of compassion ( I told her so many would miss Wess Stafford, Wess Stafford)? Sorry, me if I am to meet him I would tell him to continue being the Compassion president (so sweet and honest pertaining to what a lot of sponsors were asking during Wess Stafford's retirement what would they want to tell him). How was your journey to the Tennessee? I think it was not good for you because of the ticks (LOL. This tickles me. I told my kids about beings attacked by ticks on my short trip to Tennessee. She is the first to mention it). How is your boyfriend Billy? I love the photo you to with with him. I also love the pictures of the fire works me I have never seen fire works. How was your independence? For us in Uganda we celebrated our independence on 9th/10/2013. I thank you for telling me the history of your country. I received very many photos I can not even count. Plus the letter.
I am now in the third term and I am working very hard to pass my exams. You pray that I pass. My brother Julius sat for his primary leaving examinations. You pray for him to pass.
I love you very much and I say may God bless you and you have a Merry Christmas. bye.

Amollo Everline

THIS LETTER WAS RESPONDING TO MULTIPLE LETTERS AND REPLYING ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PACKAGE I SENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment