Sunday, December 29, 2013

Valera and his christmas package

I sent Valera a Christmas package and he got to open it on Christmas day! The cutest thing he was wearing his costume for the Christmas party they had.
 Valera got my Christmas package. Here he holds the coloring books and car I sent to him with other things look at that smirk. He got to open the package on Christmas day the 25th while in his costume. So sometime before, during, or after their celebration. This is what Holly told me when she sent the pictures. Your package for Valera was delivered on December 25th. He was happy to get it! He loved the toys and the clothes. Thank you for making his holidays special!
Valera seemed to of loved his cap. He took off his costume hat just to try it on and look at that sweet smile. I have to admit I love the shirts especially the yellow one. :)
Sent Valera all pictures of him up to date including ones of his sister and brother. Love this could make him smile as much as the new things. Now I need to send the newer photos I have. :D
The rest of his package. Some pens, pencils, toothpaste, toothbrush, toothbrush cover, deodorant, colors, a stuffed animal, a drawing pad, a drawing I did of him, there should also be some batteries, a ball I made for him, and a thing he can put together. Maybe I named everything.

2 comments: