Sunday, December 29, 2013

Rebecca, Rachael, and Julian

So I got three new pen pals from an org a former Compassion child I have become friends with started. She started the org in Uganda to help the disabled children and prove that they are not helpless and worthless. I want you to meant Rebecca who I write who's only disability is she is albino. There it is a big deal. The person is treated as if they do not exist. Rachael has a fake eye. Wooden eye if I understand correctly. Julian just has trouble with his eye sight and is partly deaf. These kids are just too sweet.

Rebecca is the only one in this photo.
Rachael is in the brown dress.
Sweet Julian writing to me.
Rebecca is the one Julian is doing something with. Not sure what though. Rachael is in the brown carrying something.
Sweet little Rebecca wore herself out. She conked out during letter writing time.
You can see Rachael peeking if you look hard enough on the front row. Julian is on the far right in the white shirt with his hands on his hips. Rebecca isn't hard to spot. :)
Another three an Rachael is easier to spot on two.
Rachael during letter writing time holding the doll. Rebecca is in the back snoozing. and you can see Julian's leg on the right.
Sweet little Rebecca.
Not sure what Rebecca has here. I think Julian is the one on his knees.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment