Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tolya's Thanksgiving and letters received!!

So I got a total of 10 photos of Tolya today between tags on facebook and emails. The 6 tags were of Tolya with friends on Thanksgiving and the 4 emailed photos were of Tolya receiving 5 letters. Loved seeing how his Thanksgiving went and even a little after. :D
Graduating buddies on Thanksgiving!!
Tolya with two friends on Thanksgiving!
Tolya on Thanksgiving with a friend that graduated last year!
Tolya on Thanksgiving with a friend graduating with him!
Tolya with some friends on Thanksgiving

Tolya and a friend that shares graduation dates on Thanksgiving day!

Got a photo of Tolya with a letter I wrote him. He got it on Thanksgiving!!

Tolya got my 3 response letters on the same day. Just like I got the letters I was responding too. This is the response letter to the second and third at least I hope he has one behind the other.
Tolya got my 3 response letters on the same day. Just like I got the letters I was responding too. This is the response letter to the first.
Tolya got my 3 response letters and 1 letter on the same day. Just like I got the 3 letters I was responding too plus on extra. This is the Thanksgiving letter.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you've confused me about which letter and which responses came when!! LOL

    At any rate, it is great that you and Tolya write each other often. I find that my letters (rec'd and sent) seem to be about 3 months behind one another (I don't know if I'm making sense but I think you'll know what I mean). Happy Christmas season to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The letter he is holding with the blue on is the one he got on Thanksgiving. They other three or four are my three response letters to the three I got in the same day plus one is one he received from me about our Thanksgiving here. I understand completely. A lot of my kids are that way if not longer. I email his letters directly to the translator where he is and they give it to the one over the orphanage and the same process for his is the only reason why his and Valera's get to me so quick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Merry Christmas season too you too. :)

    ReplyDelete