Thursday, December 12, 2013

Second letter from Valera with drawings!!

I got the sweetest letter from Valera today even if it was short full of some of his favorites! Two drawings for me came with it!

 Here is his sweet letter:

Hello, dear Amanda, hope all is well. Thanks for your letters. Love getting them.
My favorite color is red. I love New Year! We are getting ready for it! It is cool!...

What do you do for Christmas?

I study well.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving, we got some nice food and everything was cool!

I love borsch and plov. What do you like to eat?

With love, Valera
 
 

2 comments:

  1. He is a very good artist and I think he wrote you a beautiful letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very good artist. I am so greatful that he took the time to draw me not one, but two pictures and to write to me. The kids are not forced to write so I am very lucky to be a sponsor to Valera and Tolya. Both are amazing with letters. :D

    ReplyDelete