Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sad :(

 
I am sad to say I got the call while writing a letter to my childhood self blog post. My little Dafner in Nicaragua is gone. I guess I have the reason I have never receive a letter from her. Hope fully she can still get my letters on the way. I just sent two this month recently. I wrote her faithfully even if I never got a letter. Hope she can get them to treasure and encourage her. They said that she moved away and they had to hunt her down. I'm guessing they were trying to get her her birthday money when they found out. They said they were already gone when they went to her house. They were supposed to be going to see family. I told compassion that if she came back and her sponsor wouldn't take her back I would even if I never got a letter from her.

I am going to miss seeing my Dafner on my profile page.

2 comments:

  1. So sad. This happened to me several times long ago when I sponsored children in Mexico through another organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all I can do is pray that she is safe still and continuing her education to end her life of poverty. I try to think of the happy. My letters will be hopefully encouragement to her now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete