Sunday, September 29, 2013

Introducing My Two Slovakia Kids

Meet Toyla!! I get the chance to write this sweet boy all the way in Slovakia (Think I spelled that right finally)LOL. He is 16 and graduates this year to go to college. His birthday is August 2nd so if I am correct he will still be 16 when he graduates.

Here are a few extras with Tolya in them....

Younger Tolya:


 
First day of school:
 
Swimming outing:
 
Café outing for two best classes:
 
Theater outing:
 
During a summer camp:
 
During a thanksgiving event:
 
Letters received from his pen pal before me:
 
 

Introducing Valera from Slovakia. He is in the 3rd grade and born August 6th. Another August baby I have the chance to write too. I think he is just the cutest thing!
 
More photos of Valera.
 
First day of school:
 
At a friends birthday:
 
At another friends birthday:
 
At summer camp:
 
Sibling reunion day a while back:
 
Sibling reunion day a few days ago:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment