Saturday, September 14, 2013

Photos of my Philip's

I got more photos of both of my Philips from the last LMU trip!!!
Philip age 6 only a little before his 7th birthday.

Philip and his mom.


Philip and his mommy

My Philip and that cute smile. I noticed not only is he missing two top teeth, but one bottom one too.

Philip coloring I think. What I do not know.

Philip in the lower left hand corner. I think he may be wearing one of the shirts I got him for his birthday.
Philip I have no Idea What he is holding.
 
 
Philip age 16
Philip in orange looking at turtles.
Philip in orange again I think looking at turtles.
Philip in the back center in orange.
My oldest Philip in the orange looking at the rhinos at the zoo.
My 16 year old orphan boy Philip in the orange!!
Philip with his pineapple that I and other sponsors contributed for the kids to get.
 
I hope you all enjoy these photos. I know I did. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment