Sunday, September 8, 2013

Maylin's fourth letter

Very excited I got another letter from Maylin. Her fourth letter to me. This one came in a matter of a little over a month. Great timing.
 
 

This is what she wrote: Guatemala, July 16, 2013 Dear sponsor, Amanda Watts: What I l like best to do with my friends is: To play hide and seek.... The chore I like best is: To collect the garbage. I like this season because I like the rain. (she circled the rainy season) The activity I like best at the project is: Christmas Party The game I like best is: To play dolls. (She'll be very happy when she finds out some is bringing her a package to her for me. One thing a doll.) Maylin wants you to know what she likes to do best is to wash her socks. She likes to play lottery with her family. She would like to know, what is you favorite game with your family? Please, she asks you to pray for grandma, because she is sick. Maylin gives thanks for the letter and the picture. She asks you a favor, please send her letters always. She will pray for your family always. She sends you lots of kisses and hugs. Maylin / wriiten by: Norma Santiago / child's mom Drawing's translation: My favorite doll.
 
Now for her precious drawing she says it's of her favorite doll. She also puts a sun, trees, and hearts. I thinks it's just too cute. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment