Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A first letter from Mario!!!

 

I received a first letter from Mario in about a month or less!!! Its a complete fill in the blank type of letter, but I learned a lot about him from it. It seem to be a letter he may of wrote either when he first joined compassion or wrote before I sponsored him.
Here is the front...

I live with: my parents (mom and dad)
                  my siblings (sister and brother)
My favorite color: red
What I love to do: I like to play ball and sing
Questions to my sponsors: How are you?
                                           What do you like to do?
My favorite food: Rice
My height: 135.8
My weight: 70
My eye color: black
What I like most of me: My eyes (this is also my favorite part of myself! Love my ey color)

The back says:

My age: 10
I am a: boy
My name: Mario Nain
I live in: the country

Here is the picture that he drew me:

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. It is always nice to get a letter from the children. Even better when they start writing their own letter :-) God bless you and your sponsored children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting my kids though. This letter is 2 years old now since he wrote it. He is 12 now, but it is still a great letter. :)Thank you. God bless you and if you sponsor God bless them too.:)

    ReplyDelete