Saturday, August 10, 2013

Third letter from Angeli

I just received a third letter from my sweet Angeli. She is so sweet. I glad that my boyfriend niece chose her for us to get to know.

My sweet Angeli's front of her letter is a my friends template.

It says:
Things that I do with my friends are attending the project
My best friend is Naila or Nalla (cannot tell which it says)
My best friend goes to the project with me
I met my best friend at child development center
The Back of Her Letter:
 

This is what her lertter says....
"Greeting in love of Lord Jesus Christ." Hello, Amanda Watts! It's Angeli. She felt so happy when you replied her letter. (my replied matter a lot to her it seems) Thank you. God bless you. Always pray for her, that always be good and smart child, also can be a blessing to many people. (Every letter she asks for prayers to be smart. She's added some. :) ) She and family here always pray for you. (aww. I feel special.) May God always keeps and protects you. See you again in the next letter. ( love she does say goodbye it seems so final, but instead says see you next letter.) God bless you.
Love Angeli
This her drawing... I especially love the middle drawing..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment