Saturday, August 10, 2013

My change up of sponsorships, lots of photos, and a video

I have been planning a sponsorship of a little girl with world vision a lot of you may remember me saying I was giving it a month before I sponsored. I checked while I took my vacation and she was still there. Well the day I came back or the day after marked August the 1st. I went to try to check and three things had taken place, First of all, my computer wouldn't come on. Second of all through checking with my phone (not easy) I started to wonder where the little girl was. Lastly and not least, on our compassion the sweetest little boy showed up on me in prayer children. Think something was trying to be said.... I continued to hunt. I managed to use my boyfriends computer a few days ago. I realized that the little girl most definitely wasn't there and the little boy I had come to love more and more each day was still available. Boy did I worry everytime someone commented on that post due to worrying he had been sponsored. After a little bit of his advocate Kim trying to teach an old dog a new trick and bouncing between phone and computer I managed to sponsor my new little boy.
Meet Mario!!!!
 

This is his compassion photo.
Now to extra photos Kim gave me...

Mario and his gift

Mario and his gift Kim gave him
 
I am guessing this is some of Mario's friends him.

Look at that smile. :)

Mario and his sister

Again Mario and his sister

Mario at his home


Mario and his bike

Mario at his home

My Mario at the center.
Mario's Home.......


Where he washes dishes.

I am guessing this is where his mom makes their tortillas and such.
 

 Their kitchen

They are lucky enough to have a t.v. and electricity.
 
This is the home. Specifically the roof Mario's father ripped off.

Again the roof.
http://youtu.be/40ZuV-dhFgg    
By the way Kim I love the part were you see Mario. It had me giggling on what you said and thien his mom just whipping the curtain back. :)
 I hope you like the photos of him and the video of his home with his family.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - sounds like he was meant to be. How amazing to have all those extra photographs too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do think God wanted me to sponsor him. That's why I didn't hasitate to much when sponsoring him. :) Now to get that roof fixed, get a late birthday gift out, and a Christmas gift out.

    ReplyDelete