Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sela's first letter

I received a letter from my Sela in Indonesia. She had the my first letter template.

Here is her letter is was pretty informative on her and her country:

This is the front of her my first letter:
It has her name and ID number
I live in the city
My pet(s) is/are a dog
In the future, I want to be: Sela wants to be a doctor to take care the sick people (One of quite a few of my kids wanting to be doctors and nurses)
My favorite food(s) is/are: I like to eat fried chicken
My favorite color(s) is/are: Sela likes yellow
Now To The Back......

She drew me a gorgeous picture I will show a close-up of in a minute. Then came her very informative letter...
Dear Sponsor, Greeting in the Love o Jesus Christ! Thank you so much for sponsoring Sela in Child Development Center (CDC). If you do not mind Sela wants to ask , do you have your own family? (the second to ask me that) How is the weather in your in your place? In Sela's place, we are in the rainy Season. There are many places in Indonesia that flooded but Praise God, there is no flooded in Sela's place. Please kindly pray for Sela's school and family. Sela loves you. (There went my heart) God bless you.
Love, Sela
Now her great drawing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment