Saturday, August 10, 2013

Juan's First Letter.... Boy Was That Quick!

Almost done promise.
I received my first letter from my sweet Juan very quickly. I am his first sponsor so he is quite new to compassion and so loving.

Here is the front of his letter. It's the getting to know me better template.

On the font he sent me a cute photo of himself coloring me the picture he sent me with this letter.

Maylin is the only other young child this has been done with. So I am guessing Guatemala just does this.
He colored his eye color
He gave my a fingerprint of his.
He sent in Spanish his please pray for.
Also in Spanish his a greeting to my sponsor
He  colored me where he lived in Guatemala on a map. At the bottom it says he lives in Alta Verapaz.
(Hesler and Juan. Both of my boys are from the same center.)
On The Back...
On the back he sent his drawing an the translations.
 
The Translation for his please pray for an a greeting to my sponsor.
Here's the translation:
Please pray for Juan Luis's mom, and for him that God will bless them deeply.
A greeting to my sponsor!
Dear sponsor, Juan Luis Alfredo sends you a war greeting, he hopes that you are doing fine, he loves you so much (my heart) and he thanks you for being his sponsor.
Now for his lovely picture. I will say I have no idea what he drew though.

No comments:

Post a Comment