Friday, August 23, 2013

An exciting bunch of photos.

I am excited to show these off. My two boys with LMU had visitors to the orphanage. I have so far gotten pictures of my youngest turning seven in September. Here's what I have so far. I just can't quit looking at these photos. Gotta love those dimples. And the smiles are just to much especially now that he's missing a few front teeth. :)
This is Philip (found out he wasn't a Philipe) and his mommy with banana's that he got that day from all of us sponsors pitching together to buy fruit for all of the kids.
Philip is making a bag he even wrote his name even if it is it seems written upside down from the handles.
Look at those missing front teeth. Too cute.
Philip is the one on the left of the girl in the pink shirt with the marker in or around his mouth.
See the littlest one in the front middle. Look to the right. The second child is my Philip with his bag.
 
Love the photos so far. I cannot wait to get more and one's of my other Philip my orphan boy here.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment