Sunday, October 27, 2013

So Much Cuteness And Excitement That I am in Overload!!

Was very pleased to Friday get an email from one of the ladies with Antares. When you get an email from this particular one it means you have a photo of one of your kids. This time I got one of sweet Valera.
Here's his first photo I got of him...

Not long after I got one of my Tolya. A few days later of course. He also sent me his first letter. Boy that was quick. He told me of his family. Which explained why he was in the orphanage. Told me so much about himself. Said he wanted to hear me sing. Those that know me know very few have heard me sing. I think he has me suckered into it. I told him I wanted to hear him sing too if I had to. He also in his first letter said I was now his friend and he wanted to meet me. Such a sweet boy. Here he is....
I also sent Valera on a bookstore trip. Here are the photos with him pictured on the trip.
I then Friday was surprised with another photo of Valera! With another letter I sent to him!
That same day I received another email welcoming me to a Nicaragua compassion center. I checked my account that night to see why that may have popped up to see I guess they had assigned me another correspondent baby to take Dafner's place. Meet Valeria from Nicaragua. She is 7 years old. :)
As I was looking I noticed another difference in my account. My Marcella or Sela as she likes to be called had a photo update!
Old:
New: I will have to get the one they can email. It is better just as I will for Valeria. Sela has grown. She is now 10 years old. She may be wearing the same dress, but I see new shoes a new hair bow, and a little girl that has gained a little weight. :) I even got a smirk type of smile in this one. The dress may be because of something I said. I told her her dress was beautiful.
Saturday I found a photo posted up of one of my orphan boys with a few dance groups. He also danced. A shock to me since in his letter he says he doesn't like to dance or sing. Tolya is the boy standing  up I am guessing laughing at something that his friend he has his hand on and he did.
Then today on a Sunday something I didn't think would happen happened. A great surprise. On a Sunday within like a day I got another photo of my Valera with yet another letter I had sent!
Ok I believe that is all of my excitement for now. Guess this explains why God wouldn't let me upload my photos yet. He wanted me to get that last one of Valera. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment