Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dresses And Clothing For Haiti!

 
Almost done with posts. On my last one now. I have busily been making dresses and writing to my kids over the last week. I finally finished the dresses that are planned to go to Haiti.
They have been boxed and sent off to the kind lady in Pa that is going. :) She got them today and said the kids will love them along with the other clothing I sent with the dresses. Glad to know that I can at least be a part of making children smile and providing children clothing they desperately need. I have only done something like this once trusting that the things would get to the children would get the items. That was bows for a children's hospital. I was pleasantly surprises to find in the mail a little later on a card from the hospital thanking me and telling how much the bows meant to the kids. Now this knowing photos will come to verify my efforts with this woman going to Haiti. My heart soars... ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment