Monday, October 21, 2013

A picture of Tolya with the first letter I wrote to him and his letter he wrote back!


Got a letter from Tolya along with a picture! The picture is of him with my first letter to him. Here is the letter and photo!


Hello dear Amanda,

How are you doing? I'm very well, thank you! Busy at school. Now I'd love to tell you about myself. I like playing soccer, basketball and table tennis. In winter I skate and ski. I really like spending time with my friends just like you. They mean a lot for me as well. I'm happy to be your friend. ...

I love music. I listen to calm and quiet music. I don't sing and dance either. I'd love to listen you sing. I'd love to meet you. You can do so many things!!! I'd love to see your drawings, paintings and crocheting. I love sweets. I want to try your sweets some day. I love to take photos for fun as well.

I'm 17. My birthday is August, 2. My favorite colors are black and white. My dad died. His name was Yura. I have mom but I don't think of her as my mom. She deserted our family many years ago. I have 3 brothers: Vova, Borya and Sasha. I want to have a dog and cat when I grow up. Animals are best friends for people.

You are an interesting person I think. Do you like your job?

I'm afraid of spiders and heights. I try to overcome my fears.

I'd love to climb and ski .

Love,
Tolya Kononov

No comments:

Post a Comment