Monday, October 21, 2013

Marcella's second letter!


 
I am now going to post Marcella's letter my mom handed me yesterday. She is just too sweet! She wrote this one herself!
 

 
Here it is:
 

 Dearest Amanda Watts
Shallom! Greetings in Christ's love I am so glad to write you this letter. Thank you for sponsoring me . I already promoted to grade 5. Kindly please pray for me to get success on my education.
We've just celebrated the 68th Independence Day of Indonesia on August 17, 2013. Each house put the Red-White Indonesian flag in front of house....
I pray for you to get success in doing your duties and responsibilities with family. Kindly please pray for me and family.
Bible Verse: Roman 5:12
titled Adam (?) and Christ.
Are you married?
That's all my letter.
Jesus blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment