Monday, October 14, 2013

Little Phillip On Fruit Day

I got some new photos of my youngest Phillip today. It is the fruit photos. I think he is just too cute. :)
 
 
My sweet Phillip is in the red. Boy he sure is enjoying that pineapple. The juice is just a drizzling down his face. He also got to have his first ever apple and he got to have banana's. All of us sponsors donated a little money before the group left so that the kids could have fruit. I think he is also holding in his other hand a car I sent him. No more using his shoes as a car for him. I would say he loves a lot one of the smallest things in his package.

 
Phillip and his mommy with his banana's. He is the one that calls me parent or mumy.
 
 
Phillip is in the red. He is 6 here about to turn 7. He looks like he is enjoying his banana's while sitting with friends. I think he is just to beautiful. He does my heart good when he tells me he I love you so much, calls me mumy, says he misses me, or says long live my sponsor. He is just the sweetest.
 
I hope you like them as much as I do!! :D

2 comments:

  1. He is a doll and it is so sweet to see him enjoying simple things we take for granted. God bless you for helping him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful I do think he's the cutest little one ever. Glad it isn't me just being partial. :) We definitely take these simple things for granted while for others it is the world. He is blessing me and is wretching at my heart with the mumy stuff, I miss you, and I can't wait to see you sayings. :D

    ReplyDelete