Sunday, October 6, 2013

My other part I have a heart for....

I know this may seem off of what I usually write about, but I have kids as does my mom from here. Our animal kiddies. :D This is my local shelter. All you animal lovers anywhere if you can donate to them it would be great 100% donated money and supplies go to the animals well being. I have volunteered here quite often and the love for the animals is very clear. Adoptions and donations are rare pretty much to them and even a little is a lot.
https://www.facebook.com/louisvillefriendsoftheanimals?hc_location=stream
Here are our kids we have adopted from the shelter. All have been so sweet, lovable, well tempered.
 
This is Delilah I also adopted a full grown female dog that looks like she does named Red.

I fostered Lilly for quite a while.


Cassie I adopted from the shelter.

Shadow my moms adopted.






Every little bit counts if you can donate money or supplies. Mainly they need money for vaccinations and dewormer right now. They do have paypal also.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!

    All our dogs have been from rescue centres and we have had rabbits from there too in the past! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few of ours aren't rescues Jenny. Their a hoot and think their all head of the house. They just have dogs and cats at our rescue. Wish they di other animals, but barely room for cats and dogs.

    ReplyDelete