Friday, June 21, 2013

The Update And The sucker For Kids

Well I was taking care of some things on compassion while riding with my mom this afternoon. I look at my photos of my kids to see a photo update for one of my coorespondents. I scream omg!!! Literally scaring my mom which I admit wasn't smart while she was driving down the rode. Whoops!!!
Here's Haile's past and new photo....

This is Haile's first photo about four years ago. Sorry its blurry couldn't get it on here any better.

This is the photo he had when he came into my life. This is his photo he took two years ago. Wish I would of known him during his first photo and the beginning of his second photo. He looks a lot better than his first photo. Especially his teeth looks better.

This is his update. Boy has he grown up. He even smirked and seems to be a start of a real smile. I try to believe it's due to him getting more letters. He looks better and happier in this photo. :)

Now for the reason I was looking at my account. I admit I am a big sucker for kids. I added another sweety to my family. Don't know if that makes for a bad or a good me. I told myself no more kids. I remembered though that my mom paid some of Heslers monthly and now she agreed to pay some of this little ones. We fell in love with this sweety. I admit I may have more though. My mom is amazing!!!
So here is our new sweety. This is Juan from Guatemala. He is five years old. I hope I can put a smile on his face. :)


The awesome thing is he is from Hesler's center!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment