Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hesler's First Letter

I received my first letter from 16 year old Hesler today. He was very polite and sweet. I hope my family and I can make a difference in his life. 
 
This is his letter:
Dear Sponsor
My family: I live with my aunt Magaly, she is very nice to me.
My best friend is Leopoldo and I like to talk and play with him.
Please pry for me and my family so that God may always bless us.
My favorite things...
Food: Pizza
Bible Story: Noah's Ark
School subject: Science
Color: red and black
Song: Noah's ark
Game: Soccer
Drink: milk
I greet you with happiness and I pray God to bless you abundantly. I thank you for the sponsorship you provide for me as it is of great blessing for my live. I am in 7th grade and I like to be with my classmates and I am so happy. When I grow up I want to be a doctor as they treat and care for people. I wonder what do you like to do the best? What is your favorite color? I will say goodbye with lots of love. I thank you for blessing my life.
Hesler  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment