Saturday, June 8, 2013

10 Sweethearts In My Hands

I recieved these sweet little ones child pamplets in the mail yesterday. I fell asleep quicker than I could get them up yesterday to my sadness. I hoped to get them up. I hope I did the math right for their ages. Pretty sure I did. So here they are....

This is 5 year old Fred from Kenya. Look at this cuties poor little extended belly. He needs a sponsor.

This is 5 year old Hundael from Ethiopia. She is such a pretty little girl, but I think she is in a big need of clothing. She needs a sponsor.

This is 5 year old Ozias from Burkina Faso. This sweety is doing some clothing layering, but I can also see the sadness in his eyes. He needs a sponsor.

This is 9 year old Yotianus from Indonesia. He has such a sadness in his eyes and needs new clothing. He needs a sponsor.

This is 5 year old Urmila from Bangladesh. I actually love her little outfit. She kind of looks terrified or angry, but under it I believe there is a sweet and loving little girl. She needs a sponsor.

This is 8 year old Walter from Peru. Two words... TOO CUTE!!!! He needs a sponsor.

This is 5 year old Italo from Brazil. Look at his little smile. Precious... He needs a sponsor.

This is 7 year old Angie from Nicaragua. I think her outfit is too cute.... She needs a sponsor.

This is 13 year old Jairo from Guatemala. He looks like a great boy to write to me. It may be I love Guatemalan kids though. :) He will turn 14 in August. He needs a sponsor.

This is 16 year old Yancarlos from the Dominican Republic. Something about him I love, I just can't pinpoint what. He will turn 17 in June. He needs a sponsor.

If anyone would like to sponsor any of them comment on here or message me please and I will get you set up and filled out with your new sponsored child. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hundael's little outfit breaks my heart. Wish I could afford another. Praying for them all to find sponsors soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first thing I noticed about her too teresadawn. Thanks for the prayers their needed. If you know of anyone wanting to sponsor a child let me know. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete