Friday, June 21, 2013

Great Day ( A Little Off Subject)

I actually wrote this on  June the 11th and didn't get to post it on here. Now I have though. I hope you all like it even if it is late!!!!!
Had a great day....
I received a first letter from Jairo my four year old sponsor child in Peru.
   

Here's his letter. :) My favorite part is mainly the last sentence. He made my day.

 

I love his picture he drew me too. One of his favorite things to do is art. :)

The letter on the back says....
Jairo Hurtado
His favorite dish is roasted chicken. He sends you all his love. He enjoys playing soccer and his best friend is Pedro. He doesn't go to school yet. At the center he enjoys watching Bible story cartoons. He wants to know: how many children do you have? Please pray for his mom Lucy to come to know Jesus. He will close with a big kiss.
Vilma Garcia (tutor)
I love his first letter. I thinks he did pretty good to for a cute little four year old not used to doing letters. :)

Now a little off subject....
Today marks going on six years me and my amazing boyfriend have been dating. I have to let it out. He's one of the best things that could happen to me. He supports me in all I do wether he agrees with it or not and encourages me to follow and achieve all my dreams. :)


And another picture it's not so good, but I love his eyes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment