Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Three Envelopes

I got in the mail to my surprise three great packages.
  The first package was some bracelets I had ordered from a fellow OCer.

Bracelets with beads from my kids country at the top. The next two are bracelets for my mom and Dalton for our shared kid. The next is for my grandmas kid. The next for my cousins little boy. She has a girl now too.
     The first bracelet is mine it has from left to right: Guatemala, Indonesia, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Uganda, Ethiopia, Peru, Dominican Republic, and another Indonesia bead for the child I will add this month.
The second and third bracelet is my moms and brother Dalton's with a Guatmala bead.
The fourth bracelet is for my grandma for her little girl in Indonesia.
The fifth bracelet is for my cousins first correspondent child from Kenya.
The next Package is was an envelope filled with item a fellow OCer gave me due to her not using them.
Apologies for the unmade bed and such.
The third and last thing was a letter from one of my kids. I loved both of the packages above, but I don't think much of anything can beat something from my kids.
This letter is a letter from my family and my 16 year old sponsor child Hesler.
What his letter says I will post after I tell of a letter that Angeli sent a couple of weeks ago I am just getting to having time to stop and post. Now out of eight children I have one wanting to be a nurse and two doctors. The other five are still unknown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment