Saturday, May 18, 2013

Maylins Second Letter!!!

As I have mentioned in a previous post Maylin's second letter came in. Her father wrote the letter for her. She filled her writtng spot and some for her drawing.

And what do you do when you put some of the writing in the space for drawing???
You just make it part of the drawing of course!!! :)
 
 

She has a flower, a sun, then it looks like orange clouds, and as far as my mom and I can guess is lots of rocks everywhere.
Maylins letter translated:
Dear sponsor Amanda Watts:
Maylin greets you with love and she wishes you success in your daily activities and blessings from God for you and your beloved ones. She asks you to please pray for her parents and siblings (the siblings thing confuses me compassion never speaks of any other children and on the other side of the paper it says that she is child number one in the family. Should I ask her about it?) so that they are always together. She thanks you with all her heart for the birthday present that you sent her in January (her birthday is in December so it was a little late), she recieved Q158.60 (?) and with that money she bought a pair of tennis shoes (I am happy about this hers looked to of been wearing out). She would like to know what the color of your eyes is. She also would like to know what you do for a living. She sends you greetings with love and she thanks you for the present you sent her (not sure if that is the 10 dollars I sent for a christmas gift. Should I ask? Or it could be the photos.). She wishes you blessings. She also thanks you for the present that you sent her in February (family gift maybe?),she received Q78.40 and with that money she bought cereal, shampoo, a towel for the hands, a sponge, and socks. She sends you greetings with love and she thanks you. God bless you.
Letter written by her dad/KF

2 comments:

  1. I've already seen her on OC but every time I see her photo I can't but grin at the total cuteness. As for the siblings thing, is it possible that another was born since her info last updated? It only updates every 18-24 months when the photos do. Also it could be cousins or any other child that moves into the house at a later date as some of my kids have suddenly had siblings around their ages etc... the term is often used loosely and the kids family situations change fast. I'm guessing the other present might be photos but it could very well be the Christmas gift. The kids will thank you for Christmas money even if you don't send it quite often because Christmas gift money is pooled for all the kids whether they are sponsored or not to make sure unsponsored kids get a CHristmas gift too (all other gifts, child gifts, birthday gifts etc go 100% to your own child but the Christmas gift one is a fund unless you send it as a "child gift" instead of the Christmas fund" so that way if you HAVEN'T sent a Christmas gift $ the child is still getting something and will thank-you for it after Christmas) I LOVE that she asks what colour your eyes are. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her she keeps me smiling too. And she says herself she loves to smile and laugh. I sent her ten for Christmas, ten for birthday because they were right next to each other, then in December sent a twenty-fove dollar family gift so I hope those three are what she was talking about. I love this kid to pieces. About my eyes I loved that too. I'm just trying to figure out how to explain my eyes to where a four year old can understand. There a golden brown with green speckles. I always love her letters due to how happy she always seems along with how free she speaks in her letters. I love she writes long letters too for her age. :)

    ReplyDelete