Thursday, May 9, 2013

Correspondence And Sponsorship Decisions. Oh And Excitement

     I am going to introduce you to some new people in my life. I will have to be a little quick about it due to the fact I have advocacy training at 8:30. Can you say excited!!!
     I made the decision on which child to sponsor of the two in my last post. The little girl did get sponsored out, so my only choice was my four year old little boy. I didn't mind though. Since I first saw him I was leaning towards sponsoring him. This little boy I guess you can say already had my heart. He lives with his mother and grandfather. His father does not live in his home.



     This is Jairo Jean. I sponsored little Jairo in memory of my granny that I loved dearly. She passed just recently. They share the name Jean. Little Jairo is four years old and lives in Peru. He waited on the Compassion site for 311 days. He has a birthday on November 24th. Isn't he a cutie. Granny would of loved him and probably would have had a fit he had to wait so long for a sponsor. I plan for him to be my last sponsor child for some time. His sponsorship is a birthday present to myself. What a great birthday present to be able to write to this cutie from now on.
     I also was trying to decide on whether to take on any more correspondent children other than just sweet little Dafner. I chose to take on not two more correespondent children, but three children. The difficult part was I had to get only two children and be put on the second list for my fourth correspondent child I will recieve. The lady that will choose for the second list is out of office right now. So I will have to wait for my fourth child on Wednesday. I applied for two more children today that I could already get. I applied in the morning and two amazing children popped up on my page when I was leaving work this afternoon. Wow... Fast right......

 
     This is Amolo Everline my second correspondence child. In her information it looks like she goes by Everline. Amolo is 14 years old and lives in Uganda. Her birthday is January 19th. I hope to put a smile on her face with the time that I have with her. I hope to keep being her correspondent until she completes the Compassion program.
     Then there is.....

 
     My third correspondent child Haile. He is 12 years old and lives in Ethiopia. His birthday is September 29th. Hope I can help him keep that smile if not make it even wider. Isn't he somethin. :) I hope to keep being his correspondent until he completes the Compassion program.
      I pray to be able to keep all my correspondents and pray that none are dropped by sponors. That will mean its possible I could lose being able to write these amazing kids. Until next time..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment