Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hesler My Third Sponsor Child

      Well as you all know I have been talking a lot about an oganization called Compassion and talking a lot about my children. This one is no different. Oh yeah and my posting is getting a lot better. :) Now back on subject.
        
 I have talked about Maylin my first child. Recieved an introductory letter. Have posted about the letter she sent me and about her in my second blog post.

And about I have told about Angeli my second child. Recieved an introductory letter from her. She was very adamit about finding out what Bayla and I wanted to be called. Her writter highlighted it and everything for me to see. 

     Now to talk about my third child. I saw him on compassions website and knew some way I needed to sponsor him. God answered my prayers when I decided that same night if I could get my very own mother to split the sponsorship amount. I spoke to her the next day and she agreed. She was wanting to sponsor, but at the moment couldn't do it alone. So hence, Hesler became the family sponsor. Hope he likes five writters. Hesler is sixteen years old from Guatemala. I await his first letter anxiously as does my mother and the rest of the family.

Isn't he a sweet looking boy. Even better he has someone also in my family that is around his age to write to him. My brother Dalton is fifteen and I imagine they are going to get along just fine. I'll let you know as soon as I receive a letter from him.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment