Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Letter From Mario!

So sweet Mario sent me another letter. This sweet boy is so strong in not only his way of living, but in his faith in God. Such an amazing trait to have. :)
 
 
Here is the letter he wrote:
Front:
 
Appreciable sponsor, Amanda Watts; I am greeting you with much love and affection and I hope that you are well. How is your family? Let me tell you that I received your letter and your picture as well. The picture of me that you were able to draw is very nice. Thank you very much. I was able to read your letter. My favorite food is fried chicken, my favorite color is red and my life is very sad because ever sense my father is gone our home is very difficult for all my siblings. But my faith is to grow in wisdom and to be able to win so that I can help my mother and I hope that you pray for us. My family and I are praying so that God may allow me to continue studying and to help our lives. I want to tell you that my tutor in the CDC
 
Back:
 
teaches us many verses and stories and we play different types of games. I also have a dog that is called Pelusa, I like to give it showers and to take care of it. Let me tell you tha I did very well in school Thank God I approved the school year. Next year I'm going to be in fifth grade and I say goodbye with much love and affection. I love you very much. Till soon.
I THINK HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME TEAR UP...
 
On the back of the first page Mario made me a very nice drawing of a building with a flag, a road, trees, and not sure what the blue is. Love it though!! :D
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment